I believe anything is possible in life when you are strong in your body, in your mind and in your spirit.
I figure I’d do something different with this section, and instead of writing an about me page, I thought I’d write one about you. Because, helping you become stronger is why I’m really here.
(Ok, to be completely honest with you, this is exactly how I set up my online dating profile, and seeing how I always had great dates, figured it would be worth the shot to set up my website this way. Perhaps I will meet great clients, too.)
Who You Are
You are confident and you are strong.
But you want to feel even stronger, and have even more energy so that you can make it through a full day of work and still have the energy to take an evening Vinyasa class.
You are healthy and you take care of your body, your mind, and your spirit.
But you know how to indulge in a brownie sundae every now and then because you agree that restrictive eating and dieting just straight up sucks.
You have an open heart and an open mind, which means you don’t get turned off by “woo-woo” ideas like energy healing and the chakras.
You are passionate about life and understand that there’s a higher power.
If this sounds like you….keep reading.
How I Can Help You
As a coach and trainer, my areas of expertise are 2-fold:
1. Helping women develop a healthy and long-term relationship with food. I am very good at helping clients find peace with food without all the dogma and hoopla.
2. Helping women get leaner and stronger while drastically improving energy levels.
If you’re done with counting calories and working out 7 days a week, I can help you achieve more balance in your life so that you don’t have to constantly worry about what you’re going to eat next.
Not only will this approach be sustainable, but you’ll also see the following benefits from one of my programs:
- Lose inches off your waist (clients averaged a total of 9″ inches lost overall in 28 days)
- Feel stronger, leaner, and more confident by learning to tap into your body’s most powerful energetic system
- Avoid afternoon energy crashes by discovering which foods work best for your metabolism and which ones don’t
- Flatten your abs by removing harmful food additives, and substances that cause abdominal bloating, poor sleep, skin conditions, and fatigue
- Reduce inflammation around your mid-section and you’ll see your belly flatten and your thighs shrink.
To give you a sense of the kind of results you’d achieve check out a few of my clients:
Rachael Gorab, 27, Boston, MA
“I also find myself feeling happier, less anxious, and living with a greater sense of freedom.”
I have lost about 11 lbs. so far in total! I am not sure about inches—you have all of that written down I think! All I know is that I have some really sweet red pants that I fit into now and feel like a million bucks in. Before, I couldn’t even get them on. So, the weight loss has been noticeable, and it’s continued to come off since we’ve stopped working together.
But the weight is really secondary to how I feel overall. I’ve been sleeping much better, and I don’t have stomachaches every morning as I did before we started working together. This is really invaluable to me! It was not cool waking up feeling sick to my stomach.
I also find myself feeling happier, less anxious, and living with a greater sense of freedom. I am no longer obsessing over my body nearly as much as I was before. Those critical thoughts (I hate my stomach, I wish my thighs were smaller, etc, etc.) creep in from time to time, and I have some bad days where I’m super hard on myself and frustrated with my body. But these are pretty few and far between, and I generally feel pretty happy and accepting of myself because I feel so good and I’m consciously treating myself well.
Rachael is a Ph.D. candidate at Northeastern University and a former member of the women’s rugby team, the Boston Massacre. To read her full story, click here.
Erin Parker, Abingdon, VA
Erin’s digestion, energy and confidence improve, but she also lost 9 lbs and 12 inches.
I have learned, without a doubt, that what I eat affects every aspect of my life and wellness. No matter how much I want to be a person who doesn’t need to pay attention to what I’m shoving in my mouth in order to live my best life, that will never be me – and that’s okay.
Through the LBC I have learned to accept and embrace that fact. I have a newfound desire to take care of myself. To give my body the things that make it work better. Sleep. Fresh, unprocessed foods. Not only have I lost weight and mass, but I have eliminated a huge source of stress for myself – my digestion. All this is proof of a greater lesson – I CAN change my life.
Erin Parker, Abingdon, VA. To read Erin’s full story, click here.
Here are a few before and afters from my online 28 Day Lean Body Challenge.
Top 10 Things About Me
1. I live in Boston but was born in the Philippines and raised in Japan.
2. I’m half-Filipino and half-Welsch/English/Croatian
3. I collect crystals, celebrate the full moon and talk to my plants (don’t judge).
4. I count people’s toes when they wear flip flops (weird, I know).
5. Jurassic Park is my all-time favorite movie.
6. I like butts.
7. I like to jump first and then build my wings on the way down.
8. I have a mean cross over dribble and even sicker behind the back pass.
9. I believe life is meant to bring us joy and happiness and the Universe really does give us what we need.