Lean Body Lifestyle Coaching
This is a comprehensive 8 week private coaching plan that can be done in person here in Boston or long-distance via Skype. The 8 week coaching program is my most personalized and detailed program to help you find the food, exercise and lifestyle habits that are going to give you your leanest, healthiest and most confident body.
The program comprises of 4 main components:
- Feed Yourself – Using food to heal your body from the inside out. No calorie counting or weighing your food here.
- Move Yourself – Choosing the most appropriate exercise and workouts for you that are going to help your body rather than deplete it.
- Rest Yourself – From meditation to relaxation techniques, you’ll find ways to de-stress your body so that you can lose body fat and maximize the healing process.
- Love Yourself – You can eat all the right things, and do all the right workouts, but if you don’t love yourself first, results cannot be sustained. Love is a crucial part of the process.
You will receive a customized and detailed blueprint for each component to help you achieve your leanest body and happiest life.
Basically, I help people look better, feel better, have more energy, have more sex drive, establish better relationship with food, and develop a deeper understand of their own body.
The Lean Body Lifestyle coaching program includes:
- A detailed assessment and health history to figure out where you are at and what your biggest complaints and symptoms are in your life. This could be energy levels, sex drive, weight gain, or even lack of sleep.
- A goal setting exercise to help establish your priorities for the next 2 – 6 months.
- A custom meal plan that includes many options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- An Online Diet and Lifestyle Journal in which you will keep track of your food intake, your sleep patterns, your exercise, and even your bowel movements. I will be checking this for you daily. And yes, I will ask that you keep track of your poop.
- A Measurement Sheet and Guide for you to track and monitor your progress and a how-to for taking before and after photos.
- Bi-Weekly coaching sessions to ensure progress (4 – 30 minute sessions in total). If you live in the Boston area, we will meet to actually go over your progress. If you live out of area, these sessions will be done via Skype.
- Unlimited e-mailing and texting support. Meaning, if you have a question, I will answer asap. As a coaching client, you get priority over all emails. Out to dinner and can’t decide what to eat? Text, and I can help. At the grocery store and can’t figure out what brand to buy? I can help.
- A re-assessment at the end of the 8 weeks to track progress.
Benefits of the plan include:
- Weight loss
- Lower body fat percentage
- Leaner and tighter body
- Lose inches
- Increase energy
- Increase sex drive
- Establish a better relationship with food
- Help alleviate digestive symptoms like bloating, gas, cramping, and constipation
- More self-confidence
- Reduce sugar cravings
- Overall feeling of awesomeness
Done-For-You Meal Plan
If you’re looking for a some help with what to eat, and a meal plan to get you going, this is your best option. This plan that includes:
- A detailed client assessment
- A 45-minute initial consult
- A customized meal plan
- Morning exercise routine
- Online food log to track your food and receive feedback
- Access to all Lean Body lifestyle webinars
- A copy of the Lean Body Cookbook, a collection of over 60 yummy, gluten-free recipes