Pilates is a system of movement and fitness developed by Joseph Pilates. I started my personal Pilates practice in 2010 when I was commuting from NH to Boston and was in desperate need of help to alleviate my lower back pain and hip tightness.
Learning the Pilates method helped to heal my body, and allowed me access to great mobility and strength. Having been a lifelong athlete, I was at first skeptical as I was use to high impact exercise. After a the first few sessions, I fell in love with the process and began taking the courses and teaching Pilates to my clients.
What can strength training do for you?
- Increase your muscle strength and definition
- Naturally increase your metabolism
- Improve confidence and self-esteem
- Develop a lean, strong, and toned body
- Increase bone density and prevent future injuries
- Generally kick ass in life and feel like Wonderwoman